Description de l'offre
Accounts Receivable Clerk (m/f/d) - French
Sixt is expanding in France and our customers travel a lot there. Occasionally, a bill is not paid. Your tasks include the usual dunning process and close, mostly written, coordination with our customers in order to find a friendly solution. You have worked in accounting before and speak French fluently? We are looking forward to receiving your application to work as an Accounts Receivable Clerk (m/f/d) for France from our offices in Berlin.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Your are responsible for the verbal and written communication with business partners
· You deal with and issue service requests and queries from / to business partners
· You handle the dunning and reminding procedures
· You support closing procedures
· You handle and monitor credit notes
· You review and maintain the customer master data and demand in addition
· You communicate with external collection providers
· You have work experience in accounting
· You have good knowledge in SAP and MS Office
· You are reliable and self-dependent
· You are fluent/mother tongue in French
Why Choose Sixt?
We create personal development opportunities through our strong and exponent company growth! We offer an achievement based payment and a varied bouquet of employee benefits! You will profit from a modern and dynamic working environment and a good tempered team!
More about the department
The rapid and profitable growth of Sixt is founded on a solid economy and solid planning. The financial sector makes a significant contribution and provides a broad range of exciting topics: from accounting through planning and coordination tasks for corporate management, risk management and legal, to audit and advisory services for the purpose of internal business process optimisation.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.