Sigfox is a company full of amusing, talented & intelligent people from more than 19 different countries. We are looking for a talented, curious, proactive and open-minded sales oriented technophile who loves challenges.
Poste et missions:
Within the Sigfox adoption team, the person will be in charge of scouting the IOT market for new and potential partners in the ecosystem : startups, university, incubators, developer communities etc. You will have to :
# Business development
- Analyze the local startup market & map the main actors of the ecosystem.
- Find new partners in the ecosystem (University, incubators, Startups…) willing to use the Sigfox technology
- Prospect customers who would have an interest in using Sigfox : Be the 1st point of contact for new incoming leads from end customers & partners.
- Qualify their needs in order to redirect them to the relevant department
- Work with the local team to identify the most strategic partners locally
- Event organization (workshops, Meetups.. ) with local partners
- Handle & maintain the worldwide community of small companies by helping on Sigfox events, newsletter, rewards, etc.
- Participate to the definition of the Hacking House project and setup
- Manage communication relations with local partners ( PRs, Web-marketing, etc.)
- Create assets and marketing collaterals for partners on-boarding
- Work with local user communities(developers etc.) to enforce the Sigfox presence locally
- Extremely customer and team oriented.
- Interested in working in a startup & challenging environment and ecosystem
- Be ready to learn about new technologies (technophile)
- Great communication & speakers skills
- Sales skills
- Fluent English and German