Description de l'offre
Job ID: 301716
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Limited
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Working Student (m/f) Support the Continuous Delivery Transformation in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support us as a working student for 15 hours per week.
· You are a highly motivated student (m/f) who wants to be part of the teamplay team
· You provide support in web development (e.g. with AngularJS, KendoUI, cross-browser HTML5 and CSS3)
· Furthermore you will support the test automation team (e.g. we use Jasmine, Karma, Protractor)
· Moreover you will support the deployment pipeline team (e.g. implementation of Continuous Delivery Metrics using GIT, VSTS, Grafana and Slack Bots)
· Your work will include technical concepts, implementation, documentation and presentation
This position may suit you best, if you arepassionatedto workin aninternational team.
· You are a student (m/f) in the field of computer science or electrical engineering or similar
· Ideally you have first experience in Continuous Delivery, testing and basic knowledge of current web technologies and practices
· You are flexible when it comes to working hours
· You will work with a remote team in India therefore very good English communication skills are required
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Silvia Hitter.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.