Description de l'offre
Job ID: 293239
Organisation: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Art der Anstellung: Befristet
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student (m/f) Operations Coordinator for MindServices Training at Karlsruhe, Germany.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The MindSphere Academy is responsible for providing training to enable partners and customers in all target regions. In order to achieve the planned growth rates of MindSphere sales, highly qualified trainers need to be supported in administrative and organizational tasks to be able to spend as much time as possible with training of partners and customers.
· Assist and support the MindSphere Academy team in accomplishing daily activities
· Responsible for administrative and organizational tasks in training assignments like organization of information to participants, customer communication and support for internal and external inquiries
· Support organization of trainings, e.g. location booking, ensuring technical equipment and support needed, organizing catering
· Support planning and scheduling of trainings taking into account availability of trainers; manage and maintain a Training team activity calendar (e.g. travel, meetings, holidays, events)
· Support Trainers in travel organization and declaration of travel cost
· Manage mail and document administration for the team (drafting letters, memos, emails, reports, presentations etc.)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· Advanced student, preferably in Business Administration or other Organizational Studies; ideally prior work experience or completed commercial apprenticeship in office/secretarial administration work with good commercial knowledge (supply and contract preparation, order processing, customer service).
· Computer-literate and proficient with MS Office Applications.
· Speak fluent German and English.
· Excellent organization skills, process orientation and attention to details.
· Proven ability to interact and to communicate effectively with people at all levels and diverse cultures
· Team player with very high commitment and motivation
· High tolerance level to ambiguity and short term rearrangements
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with us. Contact person is Ilona Sopp.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.