Description de l'offre
For ourDigital Factory & Process Industries and Drives Division we are looking for Technical support engineer (industrial automation) at the earliest opportunity
What are my responsibilities?
· Technical support (email/phone) for existing customers (both hardware and software)
· Close cooperation with sales stuff for technical clarifications of concepts/project structures/product lists
· Product presentations at customers’ site or during conferences/meetings
· Product promotion at company’s booth during local fairs
· Support the marketing team with content of website/catalogs/brochures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Completed higher technical education (electrical engineering/electronics)
· Solid knowledge in the area of control systems, good knowledge of DCS system is an advantage
· 2 years experience in the field of industrial automation, good knowledge of Siemens products (SIMATIC S7, Step7, WinCС) is an advantage
· English language (intermediate and higher)
· Team player, initiative, learning ability, result and quality orientation, analytical mind
· Interest for work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
· Travel readiness (Ukraine and abroad)