Organisation: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Working together for the future.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don’t know for sure. But we are doing everything we can to make the world of tomorrow a good deal smarter and better than it is today. To do so, we need people with new ideas, and initiators who decide which steps we can take next. True pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution. We have big plans – be it high-speed networks for renewable energy or smart factories – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play?
· As part of your work, you will develop methods and solutions for the model-based development of systems whose behavior is determined by the application of artificial intelligence methods. You structure the interaction between data-driven approaches and model-based descriptions
· You are responsible for the pre-development of engineering products for embedded systems. The focus is on autonomous systems, such as vehicles or machines, for the control of which artificial intelligence approaches such as deep neural networks, reinforcement learning and knowledge graphs are used
· In addition, you contribute to the development of appropriate technologies and the definition of requirements for associated products
· You analyse the technical and business challenges, develop hypotheses and analytical models, evaluate possible alternatives and identify the most promising solution
· You design, develop and implement prototypes and document the results with suitable visualization methods
· Finally, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a network with universities and non-industrial institutes, with experts from technology, business and product management
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· The foundation of your career is a successfully completed degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, cybernetics, systems theory or a comparable subject area
· In addition, you have several years of relevant professional experience (or a doctorate) and have experience in programming with C++, Python and .net as well as with domain-specific programming languages, particularly in the fields of automotive and aerospace
· You have experience with programming environments and are familiar with simulation programs such as MATLAB/Simulink, Amesim, Simcenter or Ansys
· You have further experience in Artifical Intelligence technologies, e.g. neural networks or knowledge graphs, as well as with the corresponding IT infrastructures and the use of statistical methods for data analysis
· Furthermore you score with advanced knowledge in mathematical modelling, differential equations and numerics. You also have basic knowledge in semantic technologies and graph theory
· Last but not least you are fluent in German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Veronika Windmaier.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.