Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Developer (m/f) Big Data and DevOps in Forchheim.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take over the responsibility for planning, conception and implementation of new data-based solutions and their interfaces.
· As a SW and data engineer, you will work on projects concerning research and development on the subject of information integration with the focus on data integration from various sources and workflow modelling
· You will analyze new components and methods, and pilot solutions in order to implement initial “proof of concepts”
· As a DevOps developer for microservice orchestrations, you will support the orchestration of microservices
· As a data analytics web developer, you will work in area of hospital data analytics to visualize the informatics to the user
· You will share responsibility for the quality of the products and take care of the documentation of the requirements and concepts
· You will support the development and deployment of artificial intelligence methods and the creation of analysis models based on data from different sources and in different formats
· You will enhance the data management and data model aspects of the product
· You will support integration of coding system (e.g. SNOMED)
This position may suit you best, if you are very experienced in software development.
· You hold a university degree in medical physics, computer science, engineering or a relevant related subject
· You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery)
· You have serveral years of relevant working experience and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare domain model, medical imaging, post processing applications and related Healthcare IT standard (DICOM, HL7, FHIR)
· Experience with automated docker deployments, kubernetes orchestration, continuos integration, and deployment. Candidates with experience in .NET Core development and web development in Angular 5 preferred
· You have in-depth knowledge of large-scale data lifecycle management, distributed database management systems and big data analytics (data warehousing, business intelligence, SQL, NoSQL, graph databases, Hadoop/Hive, Spark, Python, R)
· Experience with Business analytics tools (Qlik Sense or similar) and data bases (SQL) are beneficial
· You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10%)
· Very good command of English, both spoken and written is required; additional language skills such as German are welcome
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Linda Müller.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.