Description de l'offre
Job Family:Research & Development
Mission of Function
TypeTest/Approval Engineer is to ensure good quality of Siemens industrial automation products according to product requirements, features and standards from customer point of view, by taking tasks of designing test strategy, test specification, test cases, test setup, system performance verification and troubleshooting.
1. Do test analyses, design test strategy, write test specification and test case based on product requirement.
2. Good knowledge of certifications to get certificate (including but not limited to CE, UL, FM, IECEx/ATEX and Marine...) for Siemens industrial products such as PLC, IPC, and HMI.
3. Execute type test cases, troubleshoot and document defects.
4. Write test report and ensure the quality of the project match the quality objectives.
5. Working according to PLM process, 17025 requirement and company regulation. Adherence to internal regulations and working laws (operational safety, working hours, information security).
6. Contribution to the process improvement projects (e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CMMI, People CMM, CIP…) Active involvement in training activities and self-training where necessary.
1. Application know-how (PLC and HMI application, Industrial PC or PC application know-how)
2. Standards know-how (e.g. Siemens standard, international standard, Chinese standard); Certification application (CE, UL, FM, IECEx/ATEX, Marine...)
3. Lab management (ISO17025), Test equipment / Tool usage (Climate Chamber, Shaker, EMC tester), PLM process, Supporting bug tracking tool (e.g. TFS)
4. Good communication skills in English
Job ID: 75073
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018