We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for responsible medical product lines
- Regular customer visit and maintain good relationship
-Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation and fulfill customer satisfaction
- Project Administration included find project, filter and focus important project, conclusion and get order
- Organization of bidding procedure, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to participate in bidding
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony; take care of customer who joins in these activities
- Weekly and Monthly report on time
- Participate sales training and have self training plan, action and conclusion
- Marketing information collection, analysis and reporting
- At least 2 year sales working experience in healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in organization of sales action
- Excellent project management capability
- Solid medical product knowledge
- Familiar with sales workflow, understand sales chain.
- Good selling skill, special for customer conversation
- Strong Information collection, Analysis and summary
- Good ability to Learn
- Results Orientation
- Living & breathing the Siemens Values
Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：
May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team : （ 021 ） 3889 5000
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Job ID: 79423
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018