· Bayswater VIC, Australia
· Customer Services
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity available for two motivated, responsible and experienced Service Coordinators to join our Customer Care Centre on a night shift roster. The roles are based on a job share rotating night shift (midnight – 8am), including weekends.
The Service Coordinator reports to the Service Operations Team Leader and the primary function will be to receive and transmit reliable messages, tracking and planning of Service Engineers, equipment and spare parts and recording accurate information to ensure efficient delivery to customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Use Service Management System(s) to log, update, follow-up, close and archive customer requests.
· Follow call policies and fulfillment procedures and Siemens business conduct guidelines and standards to log, update, fulfil and close customer requests.
· Escalate customer complaints to Management or Service Manager as appropriate.
· Effectively evaluate inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution, for each situation, is provided to the Customer.
· Make outbound calls to inform Field Service Technicians of work schedules and to keep Customers informed of order progress.
· Provide a limited help desk facility to deliver immediate assistance to Customer enquiries / faults based on training, reference notes and tools.
· Use relationship management skills to effectively liaise with Customers, Support Engineers, Field Service Technicians, Sub-Contractors, other Service Coordinators, other Siemens Departments and Third-Party Suppliers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
The successful candidate will have previous work experience in a customer service role, with a strong focus on providing efficient courses of action to ensure customer satisfaction. You will have strong analytical skills, with experience using SAP advantageous. Your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment will ensure your success in this role.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other's individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 20 December 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers SiteatSiemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 192042
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019