Job ID: 298092
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Working together for the future.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don’t know for sure. But we are doing everything we can to make the world of tomorrow a good deal smarter and better than it is today. To do so, we need people with new ideas, and initiators who decide which steps we can take next. True pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution. We have big plans – be it high-speed networks for renewable energy or smart factories – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
· Research and development of concepts and solutions (software systems, user interaction and workflows) for interactively working with digital twins including
· solutions for preparing and delivering content for AR/VR applications
· systems for efficient creation and annotation of digital twins leveraging AR/VR
· solutions for efficiently capturing models of the real world (point clouds and their semantic annotation) and converting them into digital twin representations
· solutions that seamlessly integrate adjacent technologies like with AI-based user interface technologies like NLP or chat bots, and knowledge graphs.
· Evaluating and advancing new technologies supporting applications and services involving technologies like augmented reality, machine vision, visualization of and navigation in multidimensional digital twin data, in particular 3D data
· Leverage and integrate newly emerging technologies, e.g. deep learning for 3D scene understanding
· Work on existing R&D projects, define future projects and help shape roadmaps for the technological area
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· Master degree (PhD desired) with professional experience in Computer Science, Media Informatics, or related discipline
· Longterm research experience with technologies, algorithms, methodologies and innovation in the area of Image Processing, AR/VR and Visualization,
· Longterm relevant experience in the design and implementation of interactive systems using modern user experience technologies, of distributed networked interactive systems, and of distributed content creation workflows
· Proficiency in architectural design of complex distributed software systems mastering software architectures/designs (including SOA, micro-services, cloud platforms, virtualization, containerization)
· Practical experience inmodern software engineering methods and the respective tooling, proficiency with programming languages (C++, Java, Python, C#.NET), and in web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WebSockets, HTML5, JS, WebGL)
· Focus on delivering working results meeting the given functional requirements and quality attributes
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .