Description de l'offre
Job ID: 304322
Organisation: Human Resources
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We are seeking a highly motivated and delivery-focused recruiter to become the third recruiter in our Hamburg based team. You’ll work closely with various internal stakeholders to develop and execute recruiting plans to identify and attract top talent.We are currently developing our talent acquisition scope to cover further countries within Europe and the Middle East.
Your new role
· You manage the end to end recruitment process for diverse internal and external job requisitions within our dynamic and international organization
· You consult with business managers to understand their recruitment needs
· You develop recruitment strategies, write and assess job descriptions, agree best methods of attraction, partner hiring managers, interview candidates and take true ownership of your roles
· You drive the active generation of strong talent pools for assigned openings, applying broad based strategies and active sourcing
· You champion positive and professional customer experiences (Candidate, Hiring Manager, HR partners, Works Council)
· You contribute to local and cross-country talent acquisition related projects
· You have successfully completed a university degree
· You bring several years’ experience in talent acquisition; ideally a combination of recruiting agency and in-house recruiting within an international environment
· You are innovative, resourceful and creative in your approach to the entire recruitment lifecycle
· You are tech-savvy; experience with 4Success / Workday would be highly beneficial
· You are keen torepresent our company at recruiting events and flexible in regards tooccasional business related travelling
· You speak fluent English and German
For more information
Your recruiter for this role isNicola Webber.
Siemens Gamesa places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Join our global team