Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Radiologist (m/f) Clinical Marketing Magnetic Resonance in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take responsibility for our global MR marketing strategy and apply your clinical expertise.
· You take responsibility for defining and implementing a global Magnetic Resonance (MR) marketing strategy in the field of neurology for MRI
· You coordinate the relationships with the clinical specialists and scientific societies in the field of neurology for MRI
· You will also be the key contact for key customers around the world, working in close cooperation with the MR collaboration and sales teams worldwide
· You support sales with the marketing of products and applications and with their activities in the most important markets. Additionally you will participate in customer workshops and sales training activities
· You monitor clinical trends as well as trends among competitors and in the market in general
· In addition, you coordinate and implement strategy measures in collaboration with other departments, attend conferences and provide support with technical and organizational preparations, and deliver industry reference papers and presentations
· Your area of responsibility also includes initiating and supporting marketing activities, for example supporting the setup of reference sites, identifying clinical customers and speakers for Siemens events, and delivering presentations at Siemens events. Additionally this may also include supporting Quality Management colleagues in the writing up of regulatory documents (e.g. FDA submission documents)
This position may suit you best, you are interested in applying your clinical expertise for the development of clinical marketing strategies in a global setting.
· You are a radiologist with many years of respective work experience in a hospital and you want to move to the field of marketing, sales or project management
· You are experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams as well as in cross-cultural environments, and in dealing with specialist associations
· You have experience with writing and publishing scientific papers and are able to support customers in the writing and review of publications for marketing purposes
· You also have solid skills in presenting your measures in front of the Management and/or customers
· As you will frequently be in contact with customers and scientific associations you are willing to undertake frequent business travel (approx. 30%, worldwide). In this international environment you are able to easily communicate with your business-fluent English skills
· You have a sound business knowledge of English (spoken and written), and have a basic command of German
· A results-oriented approach and the proactive realization of ideas are important to you. At the same time you have no difficulties with finding creative solutions
· Strong networking skills and customer focus round off your profile
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.