Description de l'offre
Job ID: 288023
Organisation: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Thanks to our comprehensive portfolio of powerful industry software and consistently integrated automation technologies, we at Digital Factory support manufacturing companies in increasing the flexibility and efficiency of their processes and reducing their times to market – whether in the automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, mechanical engineering and many other fascinating industries. When discussing the future of industry, there is no getting around us.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Have you always wanted to work in a highly innovative and creative team that uses innovative bonding technologies to make e.g. electric aircraft fly? Then this is the place to be!
· You develop and optimize ultrasonic bonding processes for power modules (wire, ribbon; Al, AlCu, Cu; incl. preprocesses such as cleaning) including process parameter determination and determination of process limits and KPIs (e.g. Cpk). In this area you are exploring new challenges, because we have extended requirements especially concerning reliability and power density. You need to use your creativity and your inventive spirit.
· By statistical test planning, execution and evaluation on your own and on supplier equipment, you determine whether your ideas can be implemented; you derive design rules from the results.
· You lay the foundation for series production via suitable test and analysis methods for process parameter verification and troubleshooting.
· By defining the technical requirements of the systems to be procured (from sample workshop to production systems), you ensure implementation (including system evaluation, selection and procurement support).
· Finally, you transfer the newly developed products or technologies to series production.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You have completed university studies in the fields of physics, materials science, chemistry, mechanical engineering, etc.
· During your relevant professional experience in the development of ultrasonic bonding processes for power electronics (wire, ribbon; Al, AlCu, Cu; incl. preprocesses) you have discovered your passion for new ways in development.
· You make skillful use of your know-how concerning bonding materials and bonding machines.
· You have already worked in industry and/or series production, ideally in the processes mentioned above.
· You are familiar with good methodological knowledge (e.g. DoE, 6 sigma / DMAIC, SPC, Gauge R&R, statistical test planning / evaluation / documentation, FMEA, APQP, 8D, 5S).
· You have initial experience as sub-project manager and project management skills.
· Business fluent German and very good English skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Michaela Willford.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.