Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Business Operations Analyst” (m/f) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You identify process design and improvement opportunities
· You design, model and automate processes by creating process diagrams/ flowcharts
· You support tool developments with IT to support designed processes
· You plan and moderate “process development and optimization workshops” in corporation with process owners
· You analyze and document business processes, create solution documentation
· You support best practice sharing and continuous improvement of delivery methodology
· You prepare and support process audits
· You manage LOA process operationally
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You have a technical or engineering University degree combined with experience with process management, PM and/or PDP processes especially in LOA process.
· PM@Siemens certification is a plus
· You are inspired by new technology implementation and driving changes across organization
· You both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram understanding IT tools and workflow based logic
· You are able to identify areas of improvement of processes and knowledge on the process modeling and process design
· You have an aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
· You work with a structured and methodical approach combined with excellent communication skills and good English and German knowledge
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
+49 (0) 911 98879559
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.