Job ID: 301048
Organisation: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Business Development Representative” (m/f) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities for the Siemens MindSphere business both at existing customers and by recruiting new customers
· Establish contact with new customers leads from the MindSphere Partner Program via phone or email, create a great first impression to our leads and be an evangelist for the MindSphere value proposition, vision and customer benefits
· Research and qualify potential customers by determining product fit and sales potential
· Partner with experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline
· Drive adoption, increase retention and drive expansion of the MindSphere Business
· Maintain an active engagement with new and existing partners through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in MindSphere
· Record and track activities leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed at work.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You would like to work in a diverse, high energy, start-up sales team
· You are thrilled by working with new technologies like IoT, analytics etc. and willing quickly to develop a profound understanding of MindSphere
· You have a university degree in an area like IT, engineering or business
· You have 1-3 years experience in B2B sales and/or business development preferably in software or software-as-a-service sales, inbound sales experience is a plus
· You have proven experience and successes in driving sales success together with external business partners
· You have a customer-centric attitude with excellent listening skills and you communicate effectively using traditional (e.g. phone) and new (e.g. chats) channels
· You are able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
· You speak English and German fluently
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.