Description de l'offre
Locations:Painted Post, New York
Division: Gas and Power
Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 241376
Primary Location: United States-New York-Painted Post
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind turbines. Siemens' extensive national network of service technicians is able to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and prevent downtime.
For more information, please visit:
Inside Sales Analyst
The Inside Sales Analyst is responsible for measuring and satisfying Dresser-Rand (D-R) objectives and goals for quote and order cycle time, and pricing responsibility to meet the margin objectives of the Product Line. Responsible for preparing quotations/proposals and entering orders for replacement parts from inquires/orders received directly from customer or representative. Responsible for coordinating post order details between Manufacturing, Accounting, Engineering, Repair Operations and the customer to ensure on time shipments of orders.
· Prepare formal bids and proposals, using existing computer system and/or available tools to prepare/enter quotes and orders.
· Participate in customer negotiations including pricing, improving delivery and non-standard Terms and Conditions.
· Initiate Engineering jobs for review and updates as needed by client requirements.
· On all quotes/orders under incumbent's control, he/she will be responsible for: review, verification, pricing, delivery, margins, entry, delivery alternatives, coordination, priority fee review, returned material, credits and customer complaints.
· Coordinate with Engineering and Manufacturing to establish new drawings, drawing revisions and the use of alternate material to resolve delivery and scheduling problems.
· Establish lead times by use of current manufacturing department data, direct negotiations with planners, buyers and manufacturing personnel.
· Utilizing available resources provide delivery alternatives when necessary for purchased and manufactured items.
· Apply premium charges per current D-R published standards and direct negotiations with customers
· A high school diploma/GED
· 2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Experience with Oracle and Salesforce.com
· Excellent organizational skills with precise attention to details
· Must be able to excel in a team setting working with various customers & other departments
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
· Knowledge of Dresser-Rand businesses and customers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Gas and Power
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019