Job ID: 298294
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Expert (m/f) lean and agile development - Healthineers Performance System in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our Transformation & Coaching team and act as a key player for the transformation of Siemens Healthineers towards our new performance culture.
· The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team within Siemens Healthineers is responsible for empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy. HPS will form the basis for a common performance system across Siemens Healthineers and its 48,000 people as a key pillar to our One Company Strategy along with our Business Principles and our Brand Strategy
· Our team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on innovation, product management, and research & development
· As HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
· You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, preferably with focus on Agile Management
· You are partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. R&D Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced method
· You are executing improvement events at relevant business challenges to set lighthouses and role model performance improvements
· You are promoting HPS internally as THE Siemens Healthineers Business Accelerator
This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in transforming business areas into a lean and agile organization.
· You have a master degree in engineering or physics; alternatively you hold a master degree in business administration, business management or business engineering with technical background; preferably with PhD degree
· You have profound and proven Lean and/ or Agile Management skills; experience in Lean Development is desired
· Ideally you have professional experiences in innovation, development or management of products
· You have extensive professional experience, thereof several years of substantial experience in process or management consulting, staff training, Business Excellence, and/ or Project Management
· Furthermore you have comprehensive experience in coaching of individuals, execution of training and knowledge transfer as well as profound and proven moderation skills
· You possess relevant experience in organizing and conducting improvement workshops
· With your very good interpersonal and communication skills you can effectively communicate across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
· You are fluent in both German and English and you are willing to go on business trips (up to 40%, national and international)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.