Description de l'offre
-Work with other departments, e.g. Electrical and Instrument departments, to set the strategies and improvement goals for the Maintenance's defined area of responsibility.
- Manage a tool shop, work shop and a team of technicians and machine operators supporting the design and development of world-class tooling and manufacturing processes for new development projects with demanding geometric and cosmetic requirements
- Ensure appropriate appraisals are completed in a timely manner and that a professional development plan exists for subordinates.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in tool/fixture design, and equipment/process definition
-Collaborate with the internal product development team on the tooling/manufacturing feasibility of designs, along with determining the achievable cosmetic requirements for new parts
-Ensure all subordinates receive the safety training required to do their jobs as stipulated by standards or China legislation.
-Evaluate the tooling and equipment requirements for new projects, and influence designs based on equipment/process capability, cost targets, and part quality requirements and complexity
-Ensure agreed performance standards are set and achieved.
-Ensure the relevant Site, Corporate and China environmental standards are properly understood and followed by all department personnel.
-Maintain control on absenteeism and timekeeping.
-Deploy the lean method in their daily work and achieve the individual lean target;
- +3 years working experience related industrial and equipment experience/or manufactory industry area
- Good English skill with oral and written
- Good communication skill and team player