Job ID: 304075
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG. Siemens Mobility has been a leading provider of transport solutions for more than 160 years, and is continuously developing its portfolio through innovation. Its core business comprises rolling stock, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic engineering, and the associated services. By harnessing digitalization, Siemens Mobility enables mobility operators the world over to make their infrastructure intelligent, increase their value added sustainably over the entire lifecycle, improve passenger comfort, and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, Siemens' former Mobility Division reported sales revenue of 8.1 billion euros and employed some 28,400 people around the world.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You will manage and lead the global Siemens product family 'Digital Station' with regard to innovation roadmap, customer engagement and internal and externalsolutions partners.
· You will lead and coach the involved internal and external teams.
· You will drivedevelopmentof anopensolution eco-system for railway stations jointly with innovation partners, derived from customer needs, business growth opportunities and technology opportunities.
· You will develop and drive implementation of a scalable MindSphere/ MindApp portfolio strategy for railway stations as part of the Digital Station portfolio. You will coordinate with relevant partners.
· You will derive and implement new business models like SaaS as part of our business growth plan.
· You will closely interact with business development and sales teams for marketing and sales for Digital Station solutions.
· You will direct selected PoCs (proof of concepts) with customers and other internal/ external partners.
· You will manage portfolio growth under consideration of business impact vs. investments and budgets.
· You will drive your work toward tangible results, proactive collaboration in international teams, effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You have min. 5 – 8 years of professionalexperience in product life cycle management, innovation management, customer projects or similar.
· You have experience in working with external partners and start-ups.
· You hold solid experience in product portfolio management.
· You have an Master’s degree in (industrial) engineering, communication systems or computer science.
· Youalso have an MBA since additional commercial/ business administration studies are required.
· You have gained international experience; min.12 months.
· You are fluent in English; being fluent in German is of advantage.
· You are highly motivated, target oriented and results driven.
· You have excellent communication skills, are open-minded for digital innovation and you have the ability to work between conventional and innovative technologies.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Miriam Beier.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .