Description de l'offre
Job ID: 302483
Organisation: Financial Services
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
· As a core member of the “Data@COF” initiative you drive the transformation and usage of data driven business intelligence and advanced analytics in the Siemens Financial Services business unit “Commercial Finance” (COF)
· Design data architecture and prepare data for COF management reporting landscape. This includes supporting the definition and implementation of a data lake
· Prepare and build data analysis and reports based on business requirements from local and global management and on data from the entire business value chain
· Drive the implementation of an advanced data analytics platform supporting COF countries and COF management with predictive data analytics
· Support COF Funding and Pricing preparing funding analysis and pricing proposals for COF entities
What you need to make real what matters.
· You graduated successfully from university with a master’s degree in computer science, (financial) mathematics, physics, economics (with major in computer science) or equivalent. You have at least3 years of experience in the domain of data modeling, data discovery or data mining/ analytics
· You have a strong quantitative background and interest in data-driven work
· You have advanced knowledge in SQL and know at least one further programming language such as python or R
· You are interested in AI concepts such as machine learning
· You know about Project Management and Presentation Methods
· You are comfortable in acting on your own initiative and you have strong analytical capacities as well as a result orientated work setting
· Ideally you have experience in the finance and leasing business
· Fluent English is a must, German skills would be beneficial
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .