Job Family:Information Technology
· Deutsch (German)
· English (UK)
Job ID : 75197
Location : Erlangen
Organisation : Digital Factory
Mode of Employment : unlimited / full-time
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people's lives be improved? In Tokyo or Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us look for the right answers. Let's develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
· As part of your activity, you will develop and support innovative data analytics solutions in an interdisciplinary team based on state-of-the-art methods of machine learning and artificial intelligence
· You are primarily responsible for independently designing, building, deploying and managing Big Data pipelines within scalable cloud infrastructures (eg AWS)
· Maintaining, consolidating and transforming large (un) structured databases and working with modern database architectures will be your main focus
· You evaluate potential (internal and external) data sources and design the integration, centralization, backup, and maintenance plan
· You will also ensure data integrity, validity, and quality using modern tools (e.g. Talend) and coordinate with the project members involved
· Finally, you will be proactive in developing best practices and continue to educate yourself to stay on the cutting edge of technology
What you need to make real what matters.
· The foundation of your success is a successfully completed study or doctorate in computer science, business informatics, information systems, mathematics, physics or related fields
· You also have many years of relevant experience in data integration, data models and the conception of productive Big data workflows
· You are experienced in working with databases and modern big data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Hive, Presto and Spark as well as SQL programming and NoSQL systems
· You have knowledge of advanced cloud technologies and their data streaming, processing, and storage services (such as AWS Kinesis). Ideally you already have initial experience in industrial communications
· In addition, you should have very good German and English skills, a high self-motivation and the ability to think independently. Moreover you act as a team player in multidisciplinary project teams with clear implementation orientation
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Veronika Windmaier.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 75197
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.