Description de l'offre
Division: Smart Infrastructure
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 236590
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for a Commissioning Engineer to execute and manage all phases of construction and service jobs to include designing, tracking, installing, troubleshooting and customer acceptance. Reporting into the Canton, MA office, the Commissioning Engineer assists with design, plans and handles start-up functions on complex control systems based on project plans, specifications, and contract documents.
· Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to understand project requirements.
· Assists the assigned Engineer in job layout, site standards, identification of job risks and opportunities and reports findings to the Project Manager.
· Reviews specifications and sequence of operations to identify discrepancies and coordinate meetings to clarify and offer recommended modifications.
· Participates in construction site visits to identify and document discrepancies, including generating site visit reports summarizing each visit through all project phases.
· Generates and executes pre-functional checklists and test scripts of installed equipment.
· Performs, documents and troubleshoots integrated system tests.
· Generates and maintains Commissioning Issues Reports. Provides written recommendations for corrective actions and assigns responsible parties. Establishes and reviews trended data.
· Demonstrates exceptional communication skills in all situations by being a proficient writer who can concisely communicate and manage information throughout all phases of a project.
· Coordinates commissioning activities into a master schedule.
· Performs and collaborates with hands-on troubleshooting of MEP and BAS controls systems.
· 5-10 years construction project management experience with mechanical, electrical, and building automation systems, including design, controls systems integration and implementation,troubleshooting, testing, adjusting, balancing and facility operations.
· Hands-on building automation controls commissioning, and equipment start-up and operations experience.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of building automation systems (BAS) and able to use and manipulate BAS independently.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have fully developed technical competencies related to Building Mechanical, Electrical, and building automation control systems
· 5% travel
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. QualifiedApplicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future foremployment in the United States.
· Must be at least 21 years old with a clean and valid driver's license; must meet eligibilityrequirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate. Come advance your career with Siemens!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019