Job ID: 298661
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Application Trainer (m/f) for Diagnostics (Siemens Healthineers) in Eschborn.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, your new role in the Global Training Center will suit your expectations.
· We will enforce our Siemens Healthineers Customer Service Training Center within the Laboratory Diagnostics Application organization and search for a dedicated Applications Trainerfor Point of Care and related Informatics productsfor ourSiemens Healthineers Training Center, located in Eschborn, Germany
· You deliver standardized clinical application trainings for Diagnostics in English languagefor aglobal audience
· Furthermore, you prepare, deliver and monitor routine and special education programs for internal participants, to ensure qualification of the appropriate target group for Diagnostics products
· You provide training in the daily operation, user maintenance, workflow, reagent handling, measurement principles, software usage, customization, configuration, installation, validation and troubleshooting of products to new and/or experienced internal participants. Further training delivery includes scientific, clinical, and assay information to internal staff to support customer satisfaction
· You participate in course content and question development as well as question review for assigned products, in cooperation with global training partners
This position may suit you best, if you would like to leverage your clinical experience as a game changer in an international and intercultural environment.
· You hold a degree (e.g. professional education, university or any other certified education) in Biology, Chemistry or any comparable scientific / medical education
· You have an excellent clinical understanding of Healthcare Diagnostics and its products and customers
· Working experience in the diagnostics industry, preferably with Siemens Healthineers is a strong benefit
· You have good presentation and explanation skills, adult teaching experience is highly advantageous
· You show a communicative and team-related behavior as well as initiative and clear customer focus
· You have intercultural skills and competencies
· Advanced English language skills are a must; German skills are an advantage
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms.Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.