Description de l'offre
Job ID: 291874
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Business Development Manager (m/f) - Digital Education Services in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, then drive strategic and operational global initiatives for our Digital Education Services e.g. virtual reality (VR) / augmented reality (AR), simulation or serious gaming.
· You will identify new strategic partnership opportunities within the VR/AR healthcare education and build a partnership strategy for the emerging VR/AR markets; also, you will structure, negotiate and close partnerships
· You will develop business cases for M&A, investment or partnership in conjunction with the regional, functional and business line teams
· You will work with various stakeholders (including Development, Product Management, regional Sales, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
· You will assist in the development of business models and pricing as well as in product and market strategies
· Your responsibilities will also consist of financial and risk analysis for new business models
· The support of new business development opportunities and the production of financial and strategic assessments are also part of your role
This position may suit you best, if you want to really make a difference and play a crucial role in delivering latest technology in the medical environment.
· You hold a university degree in a field such as medical sciences, business administration, a scientific degree or engineering; an MBA would be a plus. Additionally, you have several years of work experience in management consulting or M&A, ideally gained within one of the known consulting firms or substantial equivalent experience
· You have 5+ years of experience in strategy/business development and 3+ years of project management experience
· You have several years of strong experience working on technology licensing, middleware sales, or game publishing; preferably you also have an in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare industry and knowhow about the serious gaming- or learning management system (LMS) ecosystem
· You are competent in business valuation and market/financial modeling and you have the ability to develop and manage market and financial models with minimal supervision
· You have a proven ability to structure, execute and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for customers as well as expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation and deal closing
· With your excellent English skills, you can easily work in an international environment. Furthermore you possess excellent communication and influencing skills
· Your tasks will include preparing market data or management presentations as well as complex business model calculations for the Siemens Healthineers Management level, hence strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel or Tableau are required
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.