Description de l'offre
Job ID: 292787
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Auditor (m/f) - CF A Financial Audit in Münchenor Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Preparation, planning and supporting the execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
· Participate in the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager
· Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
· Support closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
· Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· At least 3-5years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or in a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm, auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
· Very good career progression
· Strong academic history (university degree in Business, Accounting or Finance)
· Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting, Controlling or Commercial Project Management
· Strong project management skills, communication and relationship building skills
· Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
· Fluency in English
· Willingness to commit to global travelup to 80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities..