Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Application Specialists/Radiographer (m/f) for x-ray product client trainings in Forchheim.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join our team and take on responsibility for worldwide trainings in the field of x-ray products, especially for VIP clients and during the launch phase of new products.
· You demonstrate our products during workshops, congresses and customer visits, also the training of regional application specialists during congresses, is part of your role
· You support the business unit in creation of marketing material and collection of patient data for training purposes and demonstration of new functionalities
· Furthermore you support the training center in creation of training materials and performing training courses, in particular by clinical expertise and knowledge
· You also support product managers in creation of training materials for customer training
· You plan and implement the communication of new XP technologies to the regional application specialists, using i.e. webcasts and newsletter
· We train our colleagues with a variety of different methods. One of these are e-learnings, which you support to create
This position may suit you best, if you are an educated radiography application specialist with several years of experience in the field of X-ray products.
· You hold a university degree in medicine or medical engineering, or you have a similar qualification (e.g. as radiographer)
· You have several years of experience in radiography, ideally you also have several years of experience in customer trainings
· Basic knowledge in project management is considered a plus
· Your high communication skills allow you to represent Siemens Healthineers in a professional way to worldwide clients and you use your organization skills to plan client trainings self-directed
· You will be traveling around the world (up to 60%), working with international clients that you can easily communicate with in English. A second language (esp. Spanish, French or German) is considered an advantage
· You enjoy working in international teams; furthermore you are flexible and show high degree of commitment
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens est un groupe d’origine allemande créé en 1847 et présent depuis maintenant plus de 160 ans en France. Spécialisé dans la haute technologie, Siemens est présent dans plusieurs secteurs d’activité : l’industrie (automatismes, systèmes d’entraînement, équipements), l’énergie (éolien, production et transport d’électricité), la santé (imagerie et biologie médicale), les infrastructures urbaines (mobilité, logistique, gestion énergétique des bâtiments) et les services financiers (crédit-bail, solutions de financement de projets complexes), ainsi que dans l’électroménager.
En France, Siemens compte 7000 collaborateurs, répartis sur 7 sites industriels et 9 centres de recherche et développement. Siemens France a réalisé en 2013 un chiffre d’affaires de 2,1 milliads d’euros. Près d’un tiers a été enregistré à l’export. Qu’il s’agisse du domaine de l’ingénierie, du commerce, de la R&D ou encore de la production, Siemens propose de nombreuses offres aux jeunes diplômés, et notamment un Graduate Program.