Description de l'offre
Job Family:Research & Development
· Deutsch (German)
· English (UK)
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We're also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Application Developer (m/f/diverse) for sequence development with a focus on MR-PET.
You are ambitious and change makes you thrive? Take charge of Magnetic Resonance (MR) imaging technologies - pulse sequences and image reconstruction algorithms.
· Your duties include the design, development and maintenance of designated imaging technologies within the scope of the software development process, inclusively writing the appropriate software and requirement specifications for formal documentation purposes
· Furthermore you take responsibility for both the pre-development and product development of MR-PET applications e.g. pulse sequences, image reconstruction and image processing modules
· You work closely with internal and external collaboration partners both in the product development phase and in the optimization and evaluation of new methodologies, in particular with international clinical and non-clinical scientists
· Additionally you create and present talks e.g. for internal training events aimed at application specialists
· You incorporate new solutions as well as customer feedback into future product specification sheets
This position may suit you best, if you have experience in imaging techniques.
· You have successfully completed a university degree in physics, biomedical engineering or electrical engineering, preferably with a doctorate
· Besides you have detailed knowledge and experience in MR physics, in particular several years' experience in MR and MR-PET imaging
· You establish proof of advanced programming experience with C ++, including MR sequence programming, ideally with the Siemens MR-IDEA and MR-ICE platforms
· In addition you have good knowledge of image processing
· Our working language is German. Communication with customers and collaboration partners is primarily in English, documentation is also in English. Proficiency in both written and spoken English and German is essential
· You present new ideas and results confidently and convincingly to cross-functional software development teams. You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered to our customers
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specificbusiness before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 94284
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019