Description de l'offre
Job ID: 296764
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Application specialist / MTRA/ radiographer (m/f) remote support Spanish in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our customers by the optimization of their clinical workflow and the handling of syngo.via.
· You work efficiently in both, a local and virtual support team and thereby deliver remote application and clinical workflow support to end customers and Siemens employees, primarily for syngo.via applications (CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography)
· You are the primary contact for clinical administrators and the medical technicians and you help optimizing the reading- and clinical workflow
· You deliver on-site support to end customers - primarily for syngo.via
· You forward and share information about syngo.via problems to the Headquarter Support Center and distribute solutions back to the customer
· You bring customer feedback into the Product Lifecycle Management process for syngo.via
This position may suit you best, if you are proficient inSpanish and stand out with an in-depth knowledge about radiological imaging.
· You have successfully completed a MTRA / radiographer training and possess 2 years of substantial experience as radiology technologist / radiographer in a university hospital or equivalent; alternatively you have at least 2 years of substantialexperience as an application specialist in the field of CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine or Mammography
· You have up-to-date practical experience and know-how with several modalities and you perform radiological imaging, preferably advanced MR (e.g. cardiac, breast or Spectroscopy) and CT imaging; in-depth knowledge about the clinical workflow and IT infrastructure complete your profile
· You are familiar with the usage of the corresponding post-processing applications
· Your business-fluentSpanish skills enable you to support our Spanish-speaking customers; additionally you have very good English skills to deliver trainings and to support to our English-speaking customers. As our team is very international we mainly communicate in English; additional language skills, intercultural or international experiences are an advantage
· You will work on several topics simultaneously; therefore you have no difficulties in prioritising your topics and in keeping an overview; at the same time you show customer focus
· With your analytical skills you easily understand customer requests and provide them with suitable solutions
· You enjoy working with end-customers and are unflappable
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.