· Chicago, United States of America; Alabama, United States of America; California, United States of America; Texas, United States of America; Washington, United States of America; Tennessee, United States of America; South Carolina, United States of America; Maryland, United States of America; District of Columbia, United States of America; Georgia, United States of America; New Jersey, United States of America
· Customer Services
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This role can be located anywhere in the US
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Advisory Services, Clinical Expert
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in your career. The Imaging Expert is a part of Siemens Transformation & Advisory Services. In this role you will advise and assist customers using Siemens portfolio, tools and services, help drive efficiency and effectiveness in hospital processes, including improving quality while reducing cost. You will be responsible for :
· Analyzing customers' business requirements, including clinical, operational and financial, as well as technology road mapping, enabling improvement opportunities and objectives.
· Managing customer engagements; including project initiation, on-site interviews/observations, data review, analysis, implementation, coaching ad monitoring outcomes.
· Conducting status checks with customer and team to assess progress against plan and timeline, to successfully meet the goals of the engagement. Prepare status reports on all project activities.
· Assisting in sales support interactions and activities as requested.
· Supporting Strategic Value Partnerships and long-term customer engagements as requested.
· Supporting growth and business strategy objectives of Siemens Transformation & Advisory Services
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below,and would like todo develop your career with Healthineers:
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Understanding of changing business model of hospitals (e.g., ACOs, value-based healthcare, population health) and role of imaging in the U.S.
· Understanding of how technology (medical, IT, etc.) enables processes and helps improve patient care delivery workflow
· Ability to lead teams and task forces; project management experience
· Ability to interact with healthcare organization executives, middle management, physicians/clinicians, and technicians
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor's degree in Clinical Healthcare or related field.
· Previous experience in cardiovascular, emergency services, Operating Room, or interventional radiology preferred.
· Advanced Degree in a related business, management, communications, or clinical healthcare field preferred.
· Clinical certification or licensing; Nursing, Laboratory, Imaging, Therapy Services or other clinical fields preferred.
· 10 plus years of combined clinical and administrative experience in a healthcare setting working with multiple stakeholders.
· Working knowledge of current trends in healthcare, including value-based healthcare, population health management.
· Knowledge of healthcare economics, budgeting process, and financial planning.
· Engagement management, project/program management and/or consulting experience in a performance improvement environment.
· Demonstrate an applied understanding of analytics and workflow optimization.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose:To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 192472
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020