Schneider Electric's capabilities in the solar market segment include complete electrical systems and power conversion solutions along with the intelligent controls needed for the most competitive smart grid integration, and lifecycle Operation and Maintenance services. Services are a key differentiator and growth avenue for Schneider Electric solar solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager (f/m) for Solar products is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in Germany and other countries in the region (Ukraine, Hungary, Poland…).
Join our team and significantly be involved in the success of Schneider Electric through your work and personality!
Your field of work - diverse
· Leading the commercial actions in the region including prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximize the order intake and market share. The RSM shall follow-up the Solar Commercial Policy and Processes especially on profitability level.
· Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards external stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …) and internal stakeholders (country president, business VP …).
· Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country:
· Resource definition and allocation (including execution and services)
· Targets and forecasts
· Commercial strategy - pricing positioning / business model / major customers
· Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
· Supply chain (localization, …)
· Country priorities
· She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
Your profile - qualified
· Proven sales history
· 5+ years sales experience, technical sales advantageous
· Self-motivated, target driven
· Technical or electrical degree – preferred but not essential
· 2+ years solar business experience – preferably within in inverter sales
· Fluent in German and English, any other European language is a plus
· Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
· Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams, and with country organizations
· Synthesis and analysis capabilities
· Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Our offer - appealing
· Diversified workplace with a great deal of personal responsibility
· Flexible working conditions for a good work-family balance
· Attractive future perspectives within the company, even international
· Optimal support for your career path due to regular training courses
· Highly motivated team and a good working atmosphere
· Attractive salary and benefits of an international company (for example, company pension, employee offers and share packages)
· Throughout Germany colleagues from over 20 nations - appreciation and equal opportunities
· Working in a Green Company - advocating for sustainability and energy efficiency
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application for employment - best via our online application portal. For the application procedure we require:
· Your detailed resume - also in English
· Your salary expectations and date of availability
· Our Job-ID 004AK7
· Any further documents such as correspondence, credentials, etc. will be appreciated.
Our contact details:
Ms Nadja Houdek
Phone: +49 (0) 30 - 89 71 24 70 for questions concerning the application procedure
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Meet your potential new colleagues in the Schneider blog and look behind the scenes http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Visit us online and learn more about Schneider Electric www.schneider-electric.de/jobs