Life is On
Are you, too?
You are a student in the field of marketing, machine automation, media work or business administration and looking for a practical partner with whom you can transfer the knowledge you have already acquired into practice? Are you open to gain new experience in marketing and business and looking for an opportunity to take on responsibility and become an important link in a competent team?
Then support our team as ...
Internship/Working Student Technical Marketing - Machine Experts Program
In Marktheidenfeld - JOB-ID 004PPG
The internship as well as the working student activity is designed for a minimum period of 6 months and can be started from February 2019.
Your job - multifaceted
· Development of statistics
· Data collection and management
· Preparation of presentations
· Animation for the worldwide community
· Content management of Intranet platform and internal Social Media channels
· Preparation, cutting & publishing of video recordings
· Creation of digital mailing/newsletter
Your profile - fits exactly
· You are a student (m/f) in the field of Marketing, Machine Automation, Media Relations or Business Administration
· You are flexible and ambitious as well as creative
· Your German and English is fluent
· An additional background in electrical engineering and information technology, computer science, mechatronics (Systems Engineering) or comparable fields is highly appreciated
· You have a great capability of analysis and synthesis as well as skills in communication and great capacity to convince
· You have a sound knowledge of MS Office
Our offer - attractive
We offer you a challenging task with a lot of personal responsibility and perspective in a globally active company - a dynamic and personal atmosphere, a corporate culture that promotes performance and partnership. Design with us the solutions that matter in the future and become part of our team!
Your next step - apply naturally
You are welcome to do this directly online via our application portal www.schneider-electric.de/jobs - enter the JOB ID in the search field.
Please send your application to Annika Fricke and send us the following documents:
· Cover letter incl. our JOB-ID 004PPG
· your résumé
· Current grade chart (if applicable also the grade chart from the Bachelor)
· Valid certificate of matriculation
· Proof of the university if the internship is compulsory (confirmation from the responsible faculty, examination regulations, etc.)
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team at or by e-mail at
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Meet your potential new colleagues in the Schneider blog and look behind the scenes http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Visit us online and learn more about Schneider Electric www.schneider-electric.de/jobs