Description de l'offre
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 - we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 144,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products - we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Are you looking for a new challenge that offers you the opportunity to work in large scale projects with a strong autonomy of action in an innovative and dynamic company? For our team in 97828 Marktheidenfeld in the region of Würzburg/Aschaffenburg, alternatively in 77933 Lahr/Schwarzwald, we are looking for an Industrialization Engineer (m/f/d) PCBA.
In this position you oversee the implementation of new PCBA technology and act as the interface between the development of new PCB and PCBA technology and internal as well as external manufacturers. You are the subject matter expert in your project team and consult your team members and colleagues in any PCB and PCBA related topics.
Join our team and significantly be involved in the success of Schneider Electric through your work and personality!
Your work field:
· You oversee the whole product lifecycle - from the development of new PCB and PCBA technology until the start of production
· After the R&D process you conduct manufacturing feasibility assessments, define the manufacturing process and create DFM reports (Valor Tool)
· You work together with internal and external suppliers and lead the decision for manufacturing release
· You support the design team based on Schneider Electric rules in terms of manufacturability and quality
· You ascertain estimates of PCB and PCBA costs
· You train and challenge PCBA layout teams for manufacturing needs
· Working together with our procurement department you implement new components in the manufacturing process
· You support other teams and departments in any technical questions related to PCB and PCBA technology
· You have a strong interface with our quality departments discussing issues with internal and external suppliers to improve their processes
· Look forward to an extremely varied job, in which you can easily combine family and work thanks to flexible working hours or jobsharing
· We appreciate your commitment and reward it with an attractive salary, which we are happy to supplement with other social benefits such as company pension plans, employee offers and shares
· A company car for private use and a full mobile working IT equipment (Mobile Phone, Tablet and Laptop) completes the package
· Of course, we also keep an eye on your development: We support you with regular training and offer you excellent development perspectives, also on the international stage
· Appreciation and equal opportunities are as important as diversity
· Colleagues from over 25 nations pull together with us
· As far as sustainability is concerned, as a Green Company, we are aware of our responsibility and stand for energy-efficient action with sense and understanding
· You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in electrical engineering
· Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in electrical engineering
· Several years of work experience in a PCBA related field
· You possess excellent oral and written communication skills and you can work autonomously without a lot of supervision
· You have gained experience managing international supplier relationships
· Excellent command of English both verbal and written
· You are willing to travel several times per year to our international sites and suppliers
Your next step? Apply, of course!
Ideally online via our online application tool referring to our Job-ID 004OUO.
Contact person for this position is Silvia Obert.
For general questions regarding your application or the application process please contact us.
(Recruiting Service Team)
We at Schneider.
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation - here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneers on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
More information about your new colleagues can be found in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de – Everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here: