The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Your mission is to increase the talent attraction and brand awareness of Schneider Electric as an employer of choice in Germany, Switzerland, Austria
* You roll-out employer branding activities, like career fairs, communication for French part of Switzerland, content marketing and benchmark best practice with international employer branding colleagues
* As you will be part of the talent management team your will support internal talent activities like trainee days or diversity & inclusion activities
* You manage own employer branding projects like universities events, event staffing and event planning
* Your ability to create ideas and concepts for engagement actions helps us to push our social media strategy
*** Get to know more about Employer Branding at Schneider Electric
Profile and Competencies :
Education : University or college degree with focus on marketing
- Fluency in English and German
Personal abilities or skills :
- Assertiveness and willingness to connect with people internally and externally
- Ambitious to manage own projects
- Interest in marketing, especially social media marketing and employer branding
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Optional: knowledge of content management tools and Adobe Creative Suite
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywherehttps- watch the video : https://youtu.be/6bEqfjqFEsI}
Get a mail digest of vacancies that match your profile!
Thousand of vacancies are available for you on Wizbii :)
Get to know our company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.