Description de l'offre
Inside Services Sales Representative
As a key entry point, Inside Service Sales Representative has the distinction of being one of the first stops on a long career journey within Schneider Electric. This distinction highlights the importance of strong leadership which is needed to develop those who will be our future sales champions and leaders. As part of the FS services inside and sales team, the ISSR main focus will be: proactively grow the service plan business, be reactive to quotes and sell upon any customer standard request. He/She will closely work with the FS SalesTeam to pro-actively call customers identified in the traceability execution plan, to generate additional revenues (end of life, retrofit, …) beyond renewal of contracts and end of warranty. A key focus for the representative will be generating incremental revenue. The ISSR will become a subject matter expert on Schneider Electric services and will promote our offer via active selling through all sales channels. The ISSR will work closely with outside sales team for customized requests.
· Quote and sell standard opportunities (FSR + install base traceability + CCC…) within the country requested activity
· Identify new incremental Field Services opportunities
· Grow our ONE Schneider Electric Field Services Sales/Revenue
· Follow-up and close all leads/opportunities
· Handle quote activities for end customers, and partners. However the ISSR is not a sales assistant
· Ensure efficient and regular communications with scheduling, order management, FSR, and outside sales
· Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing customers
· Answer customer questions and educate them on all SE services
· Maintain his opportunity portfolio in BfO
· Promote Pro-active services according Installed Base platforming output
Bachelor / Associate degree in Sales, Engineering or Business Management, with at least 1-2 years of Inside Sales and / or Customer Care Center experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP/CRM related tools.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment.
He / She will also be focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature.
The candidate should be able to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of assigned goals.
- Four year Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of Sales experiancein a business to-business sales environment.