Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for Accounts Payable function of the entities in the Gulf Region. She/he must have the ability to assume the full ownership for the A/P function and work independently in supporting the Accounting Manager with day-to-day activities assigned. She/he will also take more responsibility in time and be a backup personnel for month-end closing activities and quarterly balance sheet reviews.
· Day to day management of AP Vendor Inquiries
· Process and reconcile payments to supplier statements
· Prepare vouchers and coordinate the payment process with the outsource team
· Take control measurements on the feedbacks and reports from outsource team
· Draw Cheques
· Perform Monthly Cheque Book Reconciliation
· Raise workflow for purchases through the system
· Maintain Vendor Accounts historical data
· Prepare monthly Vendor A/P Aging Report
· Prepare monthly Vendor Advance Balance Report
· Prepare monthly Cash Outflow Forecast
· Prepare monthly VAT Return
· Support ad hoc internal or external audit enquiries.
· Support Accounting Manager on any process improvements projects or initiatives or any ad hoc assignments.
· Gradually take more responsibility and be a backup personnel for month-end closing activities and Balance Sheet Review
· Maintain strict confidentiality in all sensitive matters.
BaBachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting or relevant field of study
· 3-5 years of working experience in accounting preferably within an international environment and with experience in accrual based accounting
· Solid accounting knowledge
· ERP experience, preferably SAP
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
· Ability to set priorities, work with speed with a strong customer focus and a high level of energy and drive
· Strong written and oral communications skills in English Language