Get to know our company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
1/ Follow up of Base Costs (MBC+SFC)
2/ To participate to the monthly financial closing
3/ To prepare, to check and to book the internal and external (Groupe) reporting
4/ To participate to the forecast preparation
5/ To participate to the annual product cost calculation and to assure the cost follow up during the year
Profile and Competencies
- Master degree in Administration, economics or any related fields
- Experience in similar position &/or in audit ( KPMG, DELOITTE, EY…) is a plus
- Good management accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of systems, processes and workflows, combine with business acumen
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Previous experiences in plant would be a plus