Support the Site Quality Head in preparation of claims and take over planning and preparation of meetings, progress reporting of projects as well as budget overview
1) Claim Support
· data search within different functions in order to support preparation of claim notifications
· update of related Pharmaton Database
· Partner with key functions to gain the relevant informations (e.g. Global Quality EM, Regulatory Affairs, GMQO functions, Sanofi Affiliats, Global IA)
· Use and maintain product relevant data in Phenix QTP
2) Project management
· Preparation of project and meeting (slides / reports)
· Quality oversight for dedicated projects (e.g. BI Logo removal, API switch)
· Preparation and negotiation of QAs with relevant business partner
· Leading all Quality related topics within the respective project
· detailed follow-up on project milestones/deliverable and related payments (detailed cost monitoring of additional studies)
· Interface between project management, controlling for forecasting/budgeting
· Partner with key functions e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Operations Management to assure overall efficient and effective projects
Requirements & Qualifications
· Academic with several years practical experience in QA and/ or Production or QC as well as Project Management
· At least 5 years practical experience in pharmaceutical industry in GMP environment and project management.
· Know-how of contractual manufacturing topics
· Strong oral and written communication skills and negotiation skills in international environment (German / English)
· Ability to work independently as well as member of a team
· Ability /flexibility to shift through processes quickly and accurately from one project to another / to routine
· Strong capability in dealing with complexity
· Strong expertise in Exel and overall MS Office
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.