Description de l'offre
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based medical (FBM) role.
Requirements & Qualifications
· Engage external stakeholders on medical and scientific information in one-on-one interactions and group settings, exhibiting excellent scientific and clinical knowledge
· Gather data and generates insights from stakeholder interactions and provides feedback to the organization
· Collaborate routinely and effectively with internal stakeholders
· Support evidence-generation activities by aiding in data acquisition and identifying opportunities for further data collection
· Medical Doctor, PharmD Masters or PhD in Medical/Life Sciences required
· Total related industry experience with a minimum of 3-5 Years
· Advanced skills in Therapeutic Area/ Product Knowledge, Stakeholder Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement and Data Generation Support are preferred
· Intermediate skills in Health Care System, Medical Landscape Knowledge, MSL Field Team Strategy and Management and Project Management would be a benefit
· German and English language skills are required
· Coordinate, coach and mentor MSLs, conducts training classes, and supports management, corporate, and medical affairs priorities as appropriate
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life