· SFD Industrialization expert for molding process incl. development, equipment and material knowhow
· Ensure manufacturability of new development or SoloStar platform products
· Strong involvement in selection of competitive industrial partners
· Establish robust manufacturing process at supplier level incl. selection, development and implementation of reliable manufacturing equipment qualification strategy
· Molding project related production capacity and investment planning to ensure mass production start of new products to support time-to-market approach
· Ensures realization of IPDM targets related to product and process capabilities for of new development or SoloStar platform products
· Contributes to SFD business success through implementation of new product and production capacities to expand product portfolio and to support growth strategy
· Knowhow in manufacturing of springs / metal parts and pad printing of plastic parts would be beneficial
· TIME: 1-2 YEARS
· COSTS: 1-10M€
· Special expertise in one of the key processes in medical device manufacturing
Education / Experience:
· Engineering degree preferable in mechanical or plastics engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in Plastics Technology (Tool design & built, molding process, production of high precision, high volume products) or related fields
Technical skills & Competencies / Language:
· Specific experience in industrialization and mass production of Medical Devices or other complex technical products, specific focus on high-volume & high precision injection molding, injection molding tooling, equipment qualification and process Validation
· Plastic material knowhow – characteristics, processing, testing
· Experience in systematic process optimization, root cause analyses & problem solving
· FMEA, DFM&A, CAD systems, plastic engineering
· Fluent in German & English
Behavioural Competencies (LEAD and others)
· Open communication style
· Team worker
· Efficient Time and Task Management
· Systematic Problem solving competencies
· Liaison to suppliers of production/molding equipment
· Liaison to technical compliance for equipment qualification and documentation
· Liaison to health, safety & Environment
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.