The Global Device Development Lab (GDDL) is a Test and Development Laboratory unit which supports development activities of Drug Device Combination products and Medical Injection Devices at Sanofi. The main purpose is to conduct Test Method Development and Test Execution of physical Characterization-, Verification- and Robustness Testing.
The teams in GDDL are organized according to Device Platform technologies. The operational mode is based on Agile Methods and tools with the teams working in 2 week sprint cycles.
The Product Owner is face to the Sanofi internal customers. He/She is the owner of the teams' backlog and collaborates with the development team to help refine, contribute and sequence work. The product owner ensures that the team's work is prioritized, meaningful and efficient to our customers. He/she ensures appropriate development and utilization of platform methods and owns the future strategy of his platform in regards to continuous improvement.
He is embedded in and works with the other teams Product Owners to prioritize and manage the overall GDDL backlog.
· Create, refine and maintain work items in the team backlog in order to keep it organized, relevant and progressively elaborated just in time.
· Work with Device Development Assurance Engineers and other Lab Customer to ensure that their requirements and requests are backed into the backlog. Negotiate tasks and priorities with relevant stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
· Own priority of work items in the backlog at the team level and represent his/her team at the overall portfolio planning for GDDL in order to coordinate or shift priorities.
· Ensure the product backlog has the right level of detail and that work is refined and prioritized at the right time according to stakeholder needs.
· Be a role model for other product owners in GDDL.
· Forecasting of relevant activities and ensure maintenance of capacity, highlight capacity gaps and drive that relevant prioritization is provided.
· Work with extended Workbenches and maintain
· Master of Science in natural science, industrial engineering, applied physics or equivalent.
· 2-5 years work experience in electro- mechanical product development preferred
· 2-3 years work experience in physical testing and test development wanted
· Basic knowledge and Work experience in Agile Project management methods, tools and environment wanted
· Moderator skills/ability to guide teams through sprint planning, refinements and the facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
· Knowledge of Lean Development, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and proven experience as a Product Owner is a plus.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
· Strong leadership with prior experience in leading teams without disciplinary leadership is highly desired.
· Excellent analytical and technical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Behavioural Competencies (LEAD and others)
· Business trips (>10%)
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.