Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program iMove is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the iMove Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Purchase-to-Pay Process and Project Manager (VIE Contract W/M)
Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) covers standardized activities starting with the purchase request up to the receipt of goods and services including purchase order related claim management and support of contracting activities in an efficient way as well as Accounts Payable (A/P) activities in compliance with best Purchase-to-Pay and Business relevant practices and policies.
- Provide support to handover activities to the Shared Services Center / local A/P team in Germany within the "Accounts Payable Switzerland Project"
- A/P (Accounts Payable) activity analysis, process visualisation & potential transfer
- Support implementation activities on the Purchase-to-Pay Target Operating Model
- Purchase-to-Pay GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)Dashboard implementation
- Shift Project support (Implementation of new ERP
- Enterprise Resource Planning system)
- Document, visualize and analyse existing A/P processes and Internal Controls standards. Describe and document local / legal impact factors on process management
- Provide support to align processes with the A/P Core Model.
- Support the implementation of standard processes on Multiple Country Organisation level as defined by Global Process Owners and Regional Process Management teams
- Provide support to handover activities to the Shared Services Center / local A/P team in Germany
- Give permanent progress reporting and review operational SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and documentation on a regular basis
- Discuss operational matters with the Shared Service Centre A/P Operations Lead and work closely with the Shared Services team in Bucharest as well as with the local teams in Frankfurt and Switzerland
- M.B.A, MD in Business Administration, Finance or related fields
- Experience in Project Management or Process management will be a plus
- Very good understanding of relevant Purchase-to-Pay and specifically Accounts Payable processes
- Very good communication and project management skills, excellent team working and strong commitment to permanent process improvements
- Fluent English and advanced French