Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Manufacturing Excellence Leader
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Lead and improve Ocoyoacac Industrial Performance for Vaccines with a series of methods and tools to achieve greater industrial efficiency through better control of processes and promotion of the culture of continuous improvement
- Promote innovation on the site and follow up on improvement projects
- Implement the group's Lean/SMS (ShawCor Management System) policies, landing them at the Sanofi Pasteur Ocoyoacac site
- Lead operational projects to deliver them on time and within budget
- Ensure that the projects comply with the policies, procedures and specifications established both at the local and corporate level, good manufacturing practices and the content of the Official Mexican Standard NOM-059-SSA1 in force
- Organize, plan and monitor the progress of the different stages of the improvement projects or provide the necessary support to carry out these activities to the project leaders
- Comply with the actions identified to accelerate the implementation of the projects and commit to having the established dates:
- Deployment of priorities of KPI (Key Performance Indicators), consolidation of KPIs and reporting to the Head, within all the area during the year, assuring KPIs are under control, when there are issues the improvement is proposed
- Lean Academy management
- Help the process of all other functions to become better and more efficient
- Mainly internal interactions and some contact with another sites; opportunities to stay in contact with other BUs (Business Units)
- Establish and monitor risk management at each stage of the project
- Establish and animate the 'Governance' processes of the Sanofi Pasteur Ocoyoacac plant, both at the operational level (+QDCI that is safety, quality, delivery, cost and implication) and at the management level (dashboard/scorecards)
- Follow up, report appropriately (KPIs, reports etc.) to ensure communications of the status, report potential problems and/or resolve them appropriately
- Lead the Business Continuity Plan for Vaccine Silver
- Education: Industrial/Chemical Engineer or Master degree in Biochemistry (pharmaceutical background is not necessary); management school is welcome
- Experience: knowledge of Lean philosophy and Lean Manufacturing; familiarity with industrial issues and risk management
- Soft skills: strong team player, reliable, trustworthy; high motivation and focus on quality and compliance with internal and external regulations; strong data analysing skills; able to act for change and cooperate transversally; communication skills; brave and ready to take challenge as well as make decisions; tolerant and committed to implement new ways of work
- IT tools: MS Office; familiarity with digital tools and software
- Languages: fluent English; Spanish will be an asset