Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Manufacturing Excellence and Lean Specialist
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Supporting the Manufacturing Excellence activities of the Division
- Supporting the implementation of the Sanofi Manufacturing System
- Supporting Lean projects
- Supporting the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) management of the Division and reporting at upper levels
- Acting as 'agent of change' to develop the best global solutions
- Being part of the Fit4 Chemistry Transformation program
- Education: Master Degree in Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Experience: at least 1 year experience ideally on Production Site, Quality Maintenance; knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- Soft skills: dynamic, motivated, assertive; approaching tasks with energy and passion; demonstrated expertise in: team leadership, effective team communication, critical thinking & problem solving, team training, multi-tasking and change management
- IT tools: MS Office (good knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point)
- Languages: fluent English is a must, German will be an asset