Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Product Manager
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand the rheumatology market and to help build further on a strong brand positioning of Kevzara in the Netherlands
- Build further on the current patient profiles by providing the best medical evidence to gain a strong position of Kevzara in the Netherlands
- Build a multi-channel marketing campaign around the patient profiles
- Monitor the alignment of programme delivery with the local (and regional) strategy and marketing plan
- Build a strong multi-channel plan around Kevzara in cooperation with the local and EU digital department
- Set up multi-channel activities around Kevzara
- Support the implementation of the branded and non-branded website
- Inform, support and motivate the Kevzara team to make fully use of the multi-channel activities as defined
- Evaluate activities and advice on actions or improvements in the future
- Check the branding of all materials within the guidelines of the product and company
- Work with functional colleagues
- Liaise with regional brand team
- Support colleagues in the affiliate to develop and implement the product strategy and tactics
- Work with third parties to gather relevant data and market research
- Education: Master degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of sales experience and/or marketing experience; multi-channel analyst experience would be a big plus; knowledge of (digital) marketing methods and techniques; medical scientific and marketing skills
- Soft skills: communication, presentation and networking skills; ability to operate in a cross-cultural and complex matrix environment; integrity and self-awareness; ability to build sustainable social relationships within the organization and with customers; analytical, result-oriented, organized self-starter; team player
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: excellent command of English (both verbal and written); other languages are an advantage