Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Product Manager for Consumer Health Care
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Planning and Implement promotional activities in line with the marketing strategy
- Maximizing brand performance for sustainable growth
- Analyzing and interpreting market intelligence from a range of sources
Marketing plan implementation and monitoring (Market sizing, Sales forecasting, Investment plan and strategy)
- Developing the business plan by understanding the market and product vision & features
Marketing strategy development & implementation
- Demonstrating clear understanding of opportunities and challenges of the sector
- Analyzing market and competitors including competitive pipelines and providing differentiated brand values
- Implementing the operational plans to achieve goals & define the consumer target and market to provide the optimal brand value
- Monitoring market trends, internal sales and market sales
- Managing contact numerous internal stakeholders and with external agencies for execution of sales and digital campaigns
Developing consumer-centric digital activation to maximize and manage brand performance
Contributing to cross functional working for marketing and sales of assigned products
- Master degree in Marketing or other related field
- Preferred experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry in Sales or Marketing and/or Pharmaceutical industry
- General understanding of marketing strategy and sales activities
- Effective strategic planning abilities/ Creative ability
- Ability to communicate commercial value of our products to target customer
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of MS Office package
- Strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Digital savy and open for innovation
- English mandatory, Italian (at least basic knowledge) preferably