Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior HR Business Partner and Project Coordinator
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Supporting the work of Human Resources (HR) Department in Berlin and collaborating closely with the Business Partners
- Preparing Excel Sheets does not sound so attractive working with leadership to understand organizational changes and their impacts
- Assisting in performance processes
- Ensuring the reporting and project-documentation
- Working transversally with multiple stakeholders
- Supporting communication and information within the HR Department
- Collecting data and regulations for the data room
- Preparing presentations for meetings, events etc.
- Participating in on going and new projects and coordinating some of them
- Master Degree in Business/Project Administration, Human Resources
- 1 year of related working experience is required
- Working experience in a big industry (food, automotive, energy) would be a plus
Professional skills and attitude:
- In-depth knowledge in working with Excel and PowerPoint (SharePoint data management is a plus)
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Keen and curious to learn
- Reliable and team player
- Fluent English
- Working proficiency in German