Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior E-commerce Marketing Manager
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support Channel Development/trade marketing team’s objective to drive online sales excellence on e-commerce platforms. This includes O2O (Offline to Online) store channel
- Assist in the planning and execution of e-commerce trade marketing activities, including O2O stores
- Facilitate tracking and monitoring activities at trade partner level (i.e. e-commerce distributors) and e-commerce platforms (e.g. TMall, Kaola), against yearly budget
- Work closely with Key Account & Marketing teams to help develop overall e-commerce strategies to identify business opportunities and priorities that will accelerate business, including the development of activity calendars (e.g. campaigns, key festivals, etc.)
- Support any project to assist the China CHC (Consumer Health Care) team to deliver sell-out and market share targets
- Education: MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience: at least 2 years of professional experience post Master’s graduation; previous experience in e-commerce operations/cross-border e-commerce; previous experience in managing trade marketing projects from idea to post-evaluation as well as project management experience is a plus
- Soft skills: experience in cross-cultural environment; excellent organization skills and attention to detail; ability to multitask effectively and problem-solve when needed; ability to take initiative and suggest process improvements; creative, pragmatic and eager to learn
- IT tools: good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Languages: proficiency in English; knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers) :