Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Generation of financial reports (TM1) and presentations
- Support Marketing & Sales Controlling
- Coordination of cross-function and
- country activities
- Support the local Controllers in ad hoc requests
- Get familiar with the German OTC (Over The Counter)-business of Sanofi (non-prescription drugs), its brands and indication areas as well as market and competitors
- Graduation in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Prior work experience in a Controlling/Finance department is appreciated
- Advanced MS Excel user (functions, pivot table, etc.)
- Capacity for teamwork, analytic and numeric skills,
- Fluent in German, English