Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases,
diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager Rare Diseases
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The Rare Disease Franchise of Sanofi Genzyme is engaged in the field of orphan diseases to raise awareness for the rare Lysosomal Storage Disorders like Morbus Gaucher, Morbus Pompe, Morbus Fabry, MPSI and among this also for Thyroid Cancer.
Genzyme was founded in 1981 in USA and has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases. Genzyme became part of Sanofi in 2011 as the speciality care business unit.
With our expertise in rare conditions we aim to foster our marketing and promotion'al activities and looking for a junior member supporting our team. The junior team member will be fully integrated in our marketing activities to gain strong experience in this filed, to be educated in practical marketing: methodologies and to develop to a Brand Manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
In support to our marketing team the candidate will be responsible for:
- Digital projects including maintenance, promotion & developing new content for HCP website
- Planning and execution of multi-channel activities ·
- Creating promotional material together with medical and external agencies
- Preparing convincing sales argumentation and presenno the sc:Hes teams
- Organization, planning and execution of congresses and events including the development of new concepts
- Developing patient support activities
- Master Degree minimum in business administration, marketing or life sciences
- Preferably already first experience in the pharmaceutical industry and product managerment
Professional skills/ attitude and behaviour requested:
- First insights in Marketing Mix and knowledge of marketing processes
- Proficient know-how in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organization skills
- Communicative competent & open-minded
- Proactive & creative
- Able to complete tasks and manage deadlines
- FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
- FULL PROFICIENCY IN GERMAN IS REQUIRED